Apr 25, 2012

LOA - Waiting Update

Well, there's not much to post regarding our agonizing patient wait for our official Letter of Acceptance from China approving us to be Zander's parents. We have seen this go anywhere from 37 days to 176 days. When I have questioned what determines the number of days for approval, no one knows, it's just a gamble in a huge pot of LOAs.

We are officially on day 58 of our wait. Each day is a bit different, there's an anxious exhilaration on some days, just anticipating that "TODAY" is the day our LOA could come. Then by the end of the day I'm deflated. Then other days so much is happening it doesn't even cross my mind once (ok, who am I kidding, it crosses several times, I just to dwell).

Our contact from our agency just notified me that we are being transitioned to another agent. I thought it was because each agent has their own specialty and we had "graduated" from her class, which was meaning to me  we were getting much closer. NOT! Today I found out that our transition was due to our current agent leaving the company. Not in a bad way, she has decided to stay home with her own children, which I relate and admire also. It just bums me out because we really loved her. On with change right!

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote