Feb 21, 2012

Fragments of Family LIfe

We've been all immersed in little Zander, where he is, what he's doing, when he's coming home, telling the world about him, and most of all thanking God for His blessing us with another child.


January used to be a month I dreaded because of the dreariness, the cold, and it seemed an endless 31 days. Now, because we are blessed with so many beautiful girls born in January, it goes so quickly it's February before I know it. It's also why I don't start my New Year's Resolutions until February 1st : )


January 5th is our oldest daughter, Brandy's birthday (28)
January 6th was my grandmother's birthday (in heaven)
January 14th is my babysitting baby Milla's birthday (3)
January 18th is my granddaughter, Savannah's birthday (6)
January 29th is my granddaughter, Kalya's birthday (1)

February Highlights, ok now New Year's resolution is March 1st:

February 2nd is listed as Zander's birthday (1) but we will have that revised later to the closest to his actual date of birth.
February 14the is my babysitting baby Collin's birthday (1)
February 22nd is Tim & my anniversary
February 26 is my niece Patricia's birthday (24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote