Feb 22, 2012

New Year's Resolutions - When do they REALLY start???

January 1st, February 1st, Hmmmm March 1st is looking SO much better, especially since I have to have minor foot surgery and have to fast on March 1st for surgery March 2nd.

February didn't bring the hoped for resolution. What is DID bring was a LOT of wonderful candy, and the sweetest gift my husband has ever given, a bouquet of SHIRTS, yes shirts, see the picture?

MY BOUQUET - AND THEY DON'T REQUIRE WATER!

I Love my shirts, but love the husband who gave them to me more. We are doubly hit this month too because the following weekend is our anniversary, Yep it's today! 26 years ago today it was a beautiful, sunny, 40 degrees outside. 

It was a hectic evening tonight since Tim had school, Carmen had to be picked up from swim at 6 and brought to Youth, Savannah brought to Children's Choir at 6:30, then Richie to swim by 7. I came home my hubby already home with a sub sandwich, flowers and a card. He's amazing and I'm heading to bed, it's been a long day and time to sleep. I will keep updating our posts nightly if possible.  I have several new things to write about so whoever is reading, I hope you enjoy.
Blessings,
Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote