Feb 19, 2012

Happenings On The Home Front - Update 1

Well I'm going to try this again. I was at the YMCA with the boys watching them swim, had my posting done and was just adding the photos when "ZAP" my internet disappeared! At our Y there is free WI-FI, but they give you a code & password to log in, not telling you that there's a time limit and then you have to get a new one! UGH, so here we go again!

I will be updating in spurts about what's been happening since my last post. I'm going to begin this one with a chuckle. My grandson & 2 of his friends were swimming and when they were done they had to change. All 3 came out with red faces and giggles. I wasn't aware that the men's locker room didn't have curtains over the showers and only the handicapped stall had a door. They said they walked in and there was a large elderly man showering and their exact words, "we're scarred for life"!.

It's been such a busy couple of weeks I feel I haven't posted in months instead of just days. So I guess I'll start with the oldest happenings first.

We have the pleasure of our granddaughter, Savannah, staying with us for a while because their apartment was flooded due to a broken pipe. We had her 6th birthday party (actually a birthday week). Then she got to celebrate Princess night at a local mall and got a fashion make-over, hair, make-up, free Chik-fil-e meal, etc. Here's some shots from her special week. It was also our youngest granddaughter, Kalya's, birthday last month but we are still awaiting downloads of her pictures. We'll post those later.

Silly Savannah
Cupcake Birthday Cake


Windy Blows Out Her Candles

Safety Day @ School
Pretty As A Princess

Savannah & BFF Maggie @ Chuckee Cheeses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote