Jan 12, 2012

Ghost Blogging

Today's post is called Ghost Blogging because I feel like our blog is out there, but no one can see or read it because we haven't publicly posted it.....Yet!

Having a blog to me is very intimidating. It's something that's from your heart and opens up a certain vulnerability to others. But if reading our story helps others but ANY means through their adoption journey or any other type of journey they are making, it's well worth the exposure and hopefully may give them the confidence to put themselves out there also.

After I decided what to call this post, I found out there is actually a thing called "Ghost Blogging", who knew? It is actually where someone else writes your blog for you under your name and is paid to do so. I think I'll stick to writing my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote