Jul 17, 2012

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you.

There are so many things to post since my last update. Our travel approval has come, we have a date set to leave, we are over the top with being so close. But how can we leave when there is SO MUCH LEFT TO DO! It seems you wait FOREVER for this time to come, some days the wait seems like it will never end...Then one day you wake up and Oh Crud! We are leaving in 2 weeks from today!

Today is that day for me, 2 weeks from today we will be on a plane heading to Beijing to meet our son. But there is so much left here to do, so many loose ends to tie, so much DRAMA happening in our lives and we have no idea how we can leave with things the way they are, there are so many more donations that I want to gather to bring over to Zander's foster home, but just don't have the time to gather....and then....

PEACE

i am really totally, 100% at peace with everything. God has granted me this peace because I am staying focused on Him, His word, His promises, His direction, His everything because I know He has it all worked out and if I trust in Him, He will keep me where I need to be, when I need to be, and give me the wisdom of His words when they need to be said, and lead me down the right path. Without malice I will speak, without judgment I will give fact, and with the love He shows me, I will give in return. 

I will update again tomorrow, but tonight my heart and mind are tired with everything going on in our family. Please pray for peace and guidance over our daughter and our grandchildren's father''s families. They are really struggling right now and we hope Peace for them also.

Blessings,
Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote